Milestone Post

"It Always Seems Impossible Until it's done" ~ Nelson Mandela


It is pretty obvious that I like this quote. I use it everywhere, all the time. I remember this quote at least once a day. I use this quote almost in any situation I am in, when I am down, frustrated, excited, sad, happy, failed, succeeded. This quote keeps me going. 

I use it because I know it is true. I have seen it working. 

In 2018 I decided to tweet at least once here. I did it.
In 2015, I decided to run a half marathon, I had never run before. I ran Mumbai half Marathon. 
July 2020 - I decided to be an entrepreneur. I started. I am in the making.
4th November, 2020 I decided to write everyday on this blog, I did it. This is my 100th post.  I could. That is what I wanted to know, that it is possible. It is possible if you really want it to be. 

If you are still skeptical about doing anything, do trust and just start. It is possible.

"It Always Seems Impossible Until it's done" ~ Nelson Mandela





I would love to help in anyway I can, if you want me to. feel free to reach out. 

#HappyToHelp

Comments