Forever Cheerleader

Everyone needs an encouragement in life. Encouragement to start, to go on, to take risks, to be kind, to share, to ask, and to be. 

For me, it was my Dad. He was my forever cheerleader. Everything I did was superlative for him. He would go on admiring me to a great length. He would tell my stories, my doings to everyone he meets. I am sure he would have praised my pouring water in a glass to be a grand skill to people. I would always be embarrassed to meet his friends, colleagues for I knew they would have heard great stories about me and meeting in person might fade away the glamour ;) 

He had always supported me unconditionally. Every decision, every action. I could discuss anything and everything with him. You need someone in your life with whom you can discuss your dreams, thoughts, fears, worries, happiness and sorrow with an open mind. For me it was my dad. I miss him. Sorely. Its been two years he is gone, but not a day goes by without me missing him. Pain really doesn't go away, I have accepted that. 
 
He would have been 67 today. Love you papa, miss you a lot....Happy Birthday. 




If  anyone out there needs a cheerleading or even an ear. I would always be there....Feel free to connect with me.

Comments